Technology 4 Teacher
Technology 4 Teacher (T4T) is a web-based personal and collaborative environment supporting school teachers' work.
Usage examples can be found in educational contexts, especially in initiatives promoted by the Ministry of Education, also involving various institutes, such as universities and schools for them to work synergically on common themes and with different levels of contribution.
T4T allows you to:
- annotate, store, search and share documents and content easily and effectively;
- receive, organize and aggregate information of interest from external sites (e.g. blogs, discussion forums, online newspapers);
- manage and share your profile (public and private) as a part of teachers' social network, including information about your curriculum vitae and teaching activities;
- use of co-editing tools to work collaboratively on their documents and export them to more common file formats (.doc, .docx and .pdf);
- participate in discussion forums within teachers community and enable communication sessions between colleagues.
Workflow & Project
Workflow & Project (WP) is an application for the management of collaborative work and governance of business projects. Application examples can be found in the context of R & D projects where the support of a single dashboard for managing and monitoring work groups and tasks is especially useful for an efficient governance of the process workflow.
The application can be easily extensible and configurable using templates to easily provide for the management of other types of software development projects in PA.
This solution has been implemented by Aristotele project under the 7th Framework Programme of the European Commission.
Key contact person
Research & Production Laboratory Manager
Mr. Vincenzo Lamberti